Saturday, January 5, 2008

Fresh Start

Its the new year so it feels like it is time to make a fresh start and do new things. Personal goals aside (learning to make a good crème brule ) , I hope to do some new things with DDJ that we can all benefit from. Lets start with the obvious, a shopping cart, getting the newsletter running, and being able to do online jewelry parties. Now that I have gotten all that out of the way, or transfer ed the task to my web mastering husband I can move on. For myself personally am excited about learning new techniques, finding funky things to turn into jewelry and taking my imagination one step further. Cant wait to see what happens, for all I know I might be right back here in a years stating the same thing.

2 comments:

Jessica and Will Hedrick said...

Oooooo.....I need to have a jewelry party! Call me if you want to "expand" to Raleigh.

Diva Design Jewelry said...

For sure let me know and we will plan it!!