Saturday, September 15, 2007

Never Obey

I have never been one to obey the rules of fashion. As far as what to wear at what time of year, or this is in and that's not, really doesn't matter. I mean, I don't dress completely out dated but if I want to wear white past labor day, or my favorite sneakers out to dinner the fashion police can just bite me. If I like it, I'll wear it. I do have sense of right and wrong, such as a plaid shirt, paisley skirt and polka dot pumps are wrong, and confusing.


With that said, I created this last piece and realized its not at all fall colors. I decided to post it to the jewelry site almost to poke fun at my self. Perhaps I am just digging in my heels against cold weather. So watch for my next blog post, I will highlight a few items that are perfectly in line with the warm rich colors of fall.

No comments: